Monday, June 7, 2010

Alexander Wang Spring/Summer 2010

Hey everyone. I'm going to go ahead and discuss the Alexander Wang Spring and Summer collection. Very casual, muted colors, but not very cohesive in my opinion. To much of the collection is tomboy-ish and then you see girly, flowy skirts with open front tops. Which is another thing about the line. Most of the tops have open fronts exposing cut-off tanks or sports bras. (Oooooohhhh the forbidden word) However, if you do like the style of the collection, buy it!!!
Course there are us middle class teens who buy our cloths from Kohl's and sometimes American Eagle. (Mini smile) So you need to find a place that sells similar clothes much cheaper. The collection isn't really my style so I can't give ya'll a place.
What I do know is that it really is quite easy to find a cheap store. A lot of designers do collaborations with Target so you can get your designer clothing fix from there.
Well that's all for now but be expecting a lot of posts from me since it's summer. I don't have a lot to do right now so this blog will get a LOT larger. (Smile) Byyeeeeeee!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment